A big thank you to Relentless Builder who probably has forgotten about the award sef...
So here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 3 - 7 other bloggers and link back to them.
- I can't keep an afro. I will just keep scratching the hair till I peel my scalp. Once the hair gets to a certain level...To the barber kiakia because it starts itching even after lubricating and washing normally.
- I have an engineering background, an accounting career (mixed with IT), a passion for education (social sciences) and a writing hobby (Arts).
- I cringe at typo errors (haha...do I see your eyes scanning for some here?). I always feel it's intentional and meant to disrupt world peace. Why would you make such errors. Why! :)
- I do laundry at late hours. For reasons I don't even know. It just seems perfect and right!
- I've been practicing this water therapy thingy I blogged about some time ago and it has been AWESOME!
- I'm the most silent talkative I've ever met. If my thoughts could be connected to a loud speaker, you'd be amazed at the conversations and role-playing that goes on up there.
- I've never been to Eastern or Northern part of Nigeria before :( I had an opportunity to go to a Northern state recently but the universe just misaligned and made sure it didn't happen. I visited Abuja (if it counts as North though) for the first time in May this year.