Monday, October 27, 2014

Thankful for a New Phase...

It feels very awkward as I type this post and this was one of those very rare impulsive moments. What makes it rare is the fact that I haven't blogged for a year! (never knew it was that long). I feel so rusty, out of touch, think of other words that can describe it.

So it just occurred to me that 'Hey Michael, when are you going to get around to have that courage of picking up on your blogging'. Then I went to my blog address (luckily I still remembered), signed in to Blogger and here I am. It feels weird and slightly good all at the same time but I'm happy that I got around to do it.

A whole lot has definitely happened since the last time I blogged. I guess I'd have to visit some new interesting blogs and the courage to say hi again at the existing ones. Gush! I miss this place.

I miss the awesome people I met here...Toin's blog, Aunty Relentless, Retired Feyi (Yes/No?), D-I of life and destiny, Atilola the seasoned spoken word mama (lol), Sisi Yemmie our blog maestro.

Today was one of the many good times I had this year...Had fun and all

8 comments:

  1. What!?? I actually thought this was some error. Sigh, it's good to read from you again. Try not to stay away for too long sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. You! Na wa for you. You should be flogged and paraded at the T-junction as how not to be a blogger. I hope you repent sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I have backslidden. Don't be mean na

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toin Tomato. Lol!...No you were not dreaming o. Haha! I'll try dear

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear you...