Friday, May 11, 2012

Comic launch!

Firstly, thank God for the friend that threarened me to write today! LOL! You know yourself. :-P


*alarm rings*
Shey you heard it now o, my alarm is ringing. Been up since 3:45am am and I've been waking up really early this past week. It's been really helping cuz I get to do so much in the early hours to kickstart my day.

So I hear Aunty Relentless has moved to a new domain. Congrats dear! *dancing makosa*
You berra declare akara and pap for the boys o. Else, I threaten you with your new name. Guys lemme know if you want to hear her cute name. ;-)

Well, I was threatened my one of my very good friends to blog today, else she doesn't talk to me :-( So here I am.

I'll use this opportunity to inform you guys that I've been working on a comic project for months now. It's set to launch in June (next month) and I need your support!
I will post the details very soon but check out the poster below for a brief peek. It's a comic named 'Hidden Ville' and is pioneered by 'Koryarts', a company of five which I'm part of. We did an interview with a few blogs and I'll post the links soon.


That's the maiden edition cover and I would hint you on how you could help spread the news.
You can check out more artworks and comics from Koryarts at http://koryarts.blogspot.com/.

Have you ever wondered how much time we waste in the mornings, unaware of how productive we could be? Imagine creating 1 hour every morning to do some productive things like having your devotion, planning the day, quiet time/meditation, etc.

1 hour a day = 7 hours a week = 28 hours a month. That's more than a day already...invested. Plus, hope you guys are still practising the water therapy.

To the three new VIP members: Luciano, Buttercup and Atari. Welcome to you! We appreciate you jare. Oya *chop knuckle* :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...