First things first, I want to say a warm thank you to Relentless Builder for the Liebster Blog Award.
She made my week!
She's a great writer and blends her art with music reviews and her blog is very organized. One thing I've also come to know is how passionate she takes education which is one area she writes about most times.
Just in case you were wondering what the Liebster Blog Award was, here's some brief info, courtesy of JostWrite, of course: "This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.'
Here's the Terms and Conditions:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get the word out there about other blogs!!)
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
I hereby nominate the following blogs for this award:
1. Apples to Cross - D-i Akhigbe
2. Le Dynamique Professor - Samuel Ekundayo
3. Nuggets for Nobles - Segun Akiode
4. Unveiling Gold
Now to the mushy things...
I think I've come across too many mushy teary-eye-inducing stuff that I just could not resist sharing with you guys. No Michael No. You can't be doing this. Teary-eyes? No!
First one is so inspiring as he sang one of my favourite classical songs, 'Nella Fantasia' by Andrea Bocelli. Lovely stuff!
Second is this awesomely cute boy that just made my night again. Gush! He took me on a sailing ride with his voice mehn.