Monday, June 20, 2011

I owe you.

*On my knees* No excuses. I miss this space soooo much.
It's my mind's slate and I owe you all an apology for being an unfaithful blogger. Hehehe...

Now, its funny what's happening this days in my beloved Africa.
Gaddhafi power-drunk and hell-bent on holding on to it. If only he realises that sometimes to prove you're a man you have to let go. But its sad the way things are turning out. People living in caves like we are in the days of old.

Heard Mubarak has a stomach cancer. *smh* I hope he makes it through.

My beloved Nigeria, on the brink of a Naira-value nosedive now deals with a major National issue of insecurity. Wars in others countries are fought with neighbouring countries or even non-neighbouring ones but my beloved Africa wars with its very own self. Where lies our dignity?

I just hope y'all are keeping abreast of the happenings around you. Notwithstanding, good things are still happening. In the Sports scene, we're not doing bad. Entertainment industry hasn't gotten any better.

God help us all. Don't forget to read my latest note.
Trending Now: After the Bruise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...