Monday, August 29, 2011

Why I've been off...

I had a discussion with a friend today and in the midst of it, I was asked why I've been off blogging for a while. After trying to give excuses, I was told to consider my readers.

I'm going to tell you why I've been off here. No excuses. Just as it is.

I think it would be safe to call it a mild case of 'Writer's block'. I had many ideas on what to write but just never got to convert them to words for reasons I can't explain.
But then again, its no good reason to leave you all hanging.
Myne's article made my guilt conscience worsen when I now read her post on Abandoned Blogs; though I know this blog wasn't that bad like that nah.

Remember that tough exam I talked about in this post. After  months of preparation, God made it a success.
I was totally inundated with the stress and anxiety from all that preparation. It's over now by His grace.

Look out for better things this September.
Happy Id-El Fitri to my Muslim friends!
Enjoy the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...