Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What?!!!

You will soon know why that title came to be.

 Before I tell you why, lets make sure of something...You have eaten this morning right? Or...ok you're going to eat sometime later today or at most tomorrow, right?

Well, its really essential to feed, I mean its needed to keep body and soul intact. I support you eat right too you know. But Do you know something...I feel uncomfortable saying this facts but its for you and I to know and I think my next note on the Raw Talk page will be on this important issue to human existence.

I read something on Yewande's blog and that was what motivated this write-up. The statistics are quite alarming though.

The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving- Since you've entered this site at least 200 people have died of starvation. Over 4 million will die this year.
In the midst of these some of us abandon that cold food from Tantalizers because we feel its not good again (afterall I can afford another one). You pass by that beggar on the street all in the name of your they-should-get-a-job-and-stop-begging-mentality. maybe you should ask how many graduates have a job now before you shut your windows on them in your cool A/C ride.


Well well...this is probably just a teaser to my upcoming note and I have a feeling I haven't done much justice to my note on 'Rewrite the scripts'. Its so far the my 2nd most-read article and I feel I could beef up the contents. But till then...stay hooked @ moi frequency.


*wink*
Trending Now: Jaw-dropping stuff in Feeed me!

2 comments:

  1. one-third is starving- Since you've entered this site at least 200 people have died of starvation. Over 4 million will die this year.

    ______

    WHAT??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myne...I tell you... I was shocked when I read it too. Real facts from WHO and UNICEF. Its just alarming

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear you...