Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is risen!

Happy Easter to you all!

Good to be back here and I must apologize for the long silence. It wasn't intentional.
Wonder how you're spending yours at your end but I sure hope it'll be swell still fully aware of the reason for the season.
Well, I would recommend you watch a movie like 'Passion of The Christ' or read a book from my best author, Max Lucado. I was reading one of his books yesterday and I must say, he has a creative way of expressing his love for God with words and sort of making you feel the same. Book's titled 'Applause of Heaven'. I think this will be the 1st book I've read over 3 times and each time always seems new and exciting. I hope to be this creative.

Well, if you're like me and would be indoors with famille, then I'd say have fun too. Either ways, we should keep in mind that Jesus had fleshy tendencies like us while on earth yet withstood all forms of temptation, submitted to the will of the Father and became a pathway to our Salvation. Now that's awesome.

Whatever you're going through, He went through already so just get ready to let go and feel the April breeze blow as you cling to the old rugged cross.

Shoutout to a friend: Happy birthday Toju!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...