Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy New Month+Worker's Day+What the...

hmm...Its 2am on the 2nd of May but I guess its not too late to wish y'all a wonderful new month and workers' day celebration and WHAT THE...I mean what's all the fuss about Princess Beatrice's crazy hat. As in, its hilarious to the extent of having a dedicated facebook page. Talking about the Duke of York's daughter's faux pas at the much talked about 'Royal Wedding'. I bet she won't find it funny at all.

Sunday could be what I'd call a red-letter day also cuz the message was 'off the wall' cuz the hook itself fell off.
Ever heard a sermon on shoes. I bet not.
Nuff said, word on the street has it that I'm currently in a big fight with Social Networking. I mean its totally pointless and time-wasting from Michael's Theorem which states that the amount of time spent on that blue page is indirectly proportional to the time spent on getting useful info on the same browser provided your thinking remains constant. Silly kinda but I'm serious here and I think It'll take Mark Zuckerberg himself to convince me. (Actually a bluff).

So what did I learn this week...hmmm...

Okay its the 5th month of the year and trust me nothing is more demanding in skill than Time Management. Time is Life...Wasted Time = Wasted Life.
This quote has been an inspiration since I found it some days ago and I decided to share with you my distinguished reader.

"If you are distressed by anything external,

the pain is not due to the thing itself,
but to your estimate of it;

and this you have the power to revoke at any moment" - Marcus Aurelius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...