Thursday, May 5, 2011

20m and counting

How are y'all doing? Fine I guess. Yay! Finally something on 'Raw Talk' page. My inspiration was gotten at 20m above sea level.
Don't worry, you'll understand what I mean when you read it.

Firstly, God is good I must say. There's been a conundrum of good news this days that makes me know fully that God is awesome!

I just finished reading a beautiful piece on marriage from one of my best blogs ever and I recommend you read it too. My best part of a wedding used to be the part where the cake was shared, or when I got to eat the party rice but that was a few years back when I attended a wedding last. I'm excited cuz this weekend, I'll have the privilege to grace one again as always. I'm thinking maybe it might be the exchange of vows especially when the bride calls the bridegroom's name while reciting her vows to him

Lets just say, when I'm not blogging, I'm probably configuring some Telecoms equipment, learning Project Mgt. methodologies or reading some book. This now brings me to introduce my write-up which was inspired by climbing a 50m tower.
Trending Now: The 20m parable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...