Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Committed to you...

Hey there! 

sure it's been a lil while and I've been thinking of how to really go beyond what this blog offers. 

hmm..noticed the Humor section has suffered some deficiencies which I assure you will soon be fortified with some healthy fun that'll do some good to the body. I mean it takes fewer muscles to smile.

I would like to reiterate and let you know that this is blog is for you so you can send your suggestions on how you think it could be improved by sending them to my personal mail. Behind every successful man is a woman and behind every successful blog is a committed reader who constantly visits not because he's bored but because he/she knows once he gets here...something just sparks off in him/her.

Well, comments have been enabled on the poems by other authors page but for some reasons, I cannot even comment on it so please bear with me for now.

Learnt a lesson today and what that: Always put God first in all you do. When you feel he's far away from you, guess who moved?

Trending Now: Some eye-opening stuff in Target Locked!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...