Monday, August 30, 2010

Hard to swallow, but its true

As always I wish y'all a wonderful week. Hope you read my last post on the Raw talk page but if you didn't, you  can access it here. Its a must read!
There's a video also on the raw talk page that I wouldn't want to talk about. See for yourself and as I tagged it, its so deep you might drown.

Happy with the facts and level of information I come across this days that are just so relevant to the present plight of our environment cuz I've come to realize from a quote I came across one time about success by Alvin Toffler that says:

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Still on the issue of learning coupled with knowledge I must say its just overwhelming and at the same time sad how much one misses with each day that goes by wasted.

Went visiting at a relative's house one time and before I go on I must say, Whenever you have the chance to speak with an elderly person, cherish those moments...They are golden!

So in the process of discussing with him, or should I say listening to him, he made a statement that hit me hard, hard that I swallowed the bitter truth pill of what he said:

He just smiled and said, 

"You know what...Knowledge is proud because he knows everything...

???...I was still trying to make sense out of it when he dropped the punchline that followed his first statement and he finished by saying:

"...and wisdom is humble because he still has a lot to learn! "

Such wisdom in words! I guess this is not meant for all to read but maybe for you...Asides the time spent online I'd urge you to bookmark this blog, add to your favourites or something cuz I know I've got a message to share to the world.


Its only a matter of time...
                                             

3 comments:

  1. We will make it happen bro, you will be heard by his grace. That quote on wisdom is so great, i'll keep it in my right hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanre thanks a lot man! and YES! We will make it happen...there's so much work to do though but God-willing we will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. true, so horribly true.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear you...