Saturday, July 2, 2011

Planking has gone viral!

So as I promised yesterday...oops! Day before yesterday I mean.

I have finished writing something for the humor page. Also check out the interviews if you haven't too. You can't afford to miss out na. Some laughter at least. But before you go on, I have a silent question.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT PLANKING???
It has gone viral as some will say. I visited a few blogs and laughed all I could.

Planking is a position you supposedly take with your hands by the side. The position they say, has to be awkward and straight. Hands by the side too.

All courtesy of Chizy Spyware's Blog

DJ Neptune


 
Even this lady. hmm...
This next one was just too hilarious to contain...
WHAT???
Okay just click the Trending Topic before you think of having any thoughts of 'Planking'. So weird!
Don't forget to vote for @ moi frequency for 2 awards on the Nigerian Blog Awards site.
Trending Now: With love from Mollusca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...